Finished Sword

Not too bad for a first try

It took some doing, but finally it’s done. I tried to keep it simple, and it still took a while to get everything just right. Looks like I have a long way to go before I really get good at this.

Also, I’m not sure that it was a complete success from a scripting standpoint, since one of the original goals was the reuse of points. The prism objects that make up the body of the blade had their cross sections defined by a set of points, which I had hoped to reuse to define the cross sections of the lathe objects making up the tip of the sword. Instead, I ended up having to define new points for the lathe. Oh well, it worked.


Your email address will not be published.