One Step Closer…

Well, I decided to add in a bunch of points to make the interior hollow, but for some reason it wasn’t working. I banged my head against it for pretty much the whole week, until I realized I was referencing a variable that I had not meant to use there. It was named similar to the one that I actually wanted to use… Whoops.

It still looks a little weird, though; the lip of the bottle has a funny groove in it, and the bottom corner looks thinner than a real bottle would be. I think I can fix them, though, but it’ll take a bit of work. Especially the corner thing.

Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *