I had made a wallpaper of this one, but decided that blue might go better with the background. It took 21 hrs 23 min and 52 sec to render. I think it does look better, though.
Well, finally got the thing done. It’s a bit of a kludge, code-wise, but it gets the job done. I might go in and redefine it all in terms of logo height and width, so it’s more useful later on. And I want to […]
Well, finally done. I think I’ll render a wallpaper for myself, and then move on to something else. I think the flame still looks a little funny, but close enough. Funny to think I started this one in June. I have a few thoughts […]
It took some doing, but finally it’s done. I tried to keep it simple, and it still took a while to get everything just right. Looks like I have a long way to go before I really get good at this. Also, I’m not […]
After a bit more hair pulling and reading through the newsgroups, I finally found the problem. I had used the parameter “max_intersections” in global_settings, but should have used “max_trace_level” instead. I used a value of 10, but it looks like 7 or 8 will […]